If Microsoft sold cars
Can pigs fly?
Could Microsoft build cars?
And if yes, could they be sold at all?
We don't know. But things would be different, that's for sure.
Thirteen ways things would be different if Microsoft built cars:
- A Particular model year of car wouldn't be available until AFTER that year, instead of before.
- Every time they repainted the lines on the road, you'd have to buy a new car.
- Occassionally your car would just die for no reason and you'd have to restart it. For some strange reason, you would just accept this.
- You could only have one person at a time in your car, unless you bought a car '95 or a car NT, but then you would have to buy more seats.
- You would be constantly pressured to upgrade your car. Wait a second, it's that way NOW!
- Sun Microsystems would make a car that was solar powered, twice as reliable, 5 times as fast, but only ran on 5% of the roads.
- The oil, alternator, gas, and engine warning lights would be replaced with a single " General Car Fault" warning light.
- People would get excited about thew new features in Microsoft cars, forgetting completely that they had been available in other brands for years.
- We'd all have to switch to Microsoft Gas (tm).
- New seats would force everyone to have the same size butts.
- The airbag system would say "are you sure?" before going off.
- If you were involved in a crash, you would have no idea what happened.
- Ford, General Motors, and Chrylser would all be complaining because Microsoft was putting radios in all its models.