Well, here's a few amazing things you probably
haven't heard before:
- If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of tea.
(Hardly seems worth it!)
- If you fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
(Now that's more like it!)
- The human hearts creates enough pressure when it pumps blood around the body, it can squirt blood 30 feet. (OMG!)
- A pig's orgasm lasts for 30 minutes.
(In my next life I want to be a pig!)
- Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.
(I don't really care.I'm still not over that pig thing.)
- The ant can lift 50 times it's own weight, can pull 30 times it's own weight and always falls over on it's right side when intoxicated.
(Who the hell discovered that?)
- A cockroach will live nine days without its head, before it starves to death.
- The male praying mantis cannot copulate while it has a head. The female initiates sex by ripping the males head off.
(Now that's girl power!)
- Some lions mate over 50 times a day.
(In my next life I still want to be a pig. Quality over quantity!!
- Butterflies taste with their feet. (Okay.)
- Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump.
(Okay, so that would be a good thing.)
- An ostrich's eye is bigger than it's brain.
(I know some people like that.)
- Starfish don't have brains.
(I know some people like that too.)
- Polar bears are left-handed.
(Who knew.who cares?)
- Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.
(What about the pig????????)